Need Help Logging in?
Dear Members. You will have been sent a temporary username and password to the email address that the club currently have on file for you. If you have not recieved this information then please contact the office on 0208 946 0388 to update your email address or to be resent your temporary details. When you have logged in you will be asked to change your password to something more memorable.
Cheers and many thanks on behalf of our society who, to a man, were most impressed with Coombe Wood.
Coombe Wood is a great place to host your society day
You can select from either 18, 27 or 36 holes of golf combined with meal arrangements of your choice, varying from coffee and rolls on arrival or a full English breakfast before exploring the challenge of the golf course. Between rounds, choose from our selection of Ploughman’s Lunch, Lasagne and Salad or Ham Egg and Chips.
When you’ve completed your days play, there is the choice of a 2 or 3 course meal. Menu options are here on the website and can be discussed with our highly experienced catering staff. Whatever your requirements, we want to make your visit to Coombe Wood a memorable one.
Golf Event Menu
- Smoked Haddock Fishcake & Salad Garnish
- Ardennes Pate and Red Onion Marmalade
- Egg and prawn salad with Ciabatta Toast
- Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella salad
- Fanned Galia Melon and Raspberry Coulis
- Soup of the Day
- Stuffed Field Mushroom
- Baked Egg Florentine
- Red pepper Frittata and Baby Leaf Garnish
- Beef Casserole and Herb Dumplings
- Breaded Pork Escalope and Mushroom and Thyme Sauce
- Chicken Fillet and Dijon Sauce or Chasseur Sauce
- Homemade Pies-Steak and Kidney, Steak and Mushroom, Steak in Ale
- Cod Loin Cooked in a Tomato, Black Olive and Tomato Sauce
- Cumberland Sausages and Mash with Red Wine Onion Gravy
- Baked Honey Glazed Ham and Roast Gravy
- Cottage Pie with Potato and Root Vegetable Topping and Roast Gravy
- Apple Pie
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Baked Eve’s Pudding
- Fruit Crumble
- Crème Caramel
- Bakewell Tart
- Bread & Butter Pudding
- French Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Brownie (Please choose ice cream or custard)
2-course Lunch/Dinner - £16 per person
3-course Lunch/Dinner - £20 per person
For full details or to discuss your society day in detail call on 020 8942 0388 or e-mail email@example.com.