Payments and Refunds Policy
- All golfers must pay a green fee or have a valid membership to access the courses.
- Tee times must be booked online, in advance.
- When you book online your debit/credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
- All players are required to check in at the Professional Shop before play.
- You must present your booking confirmation on arrival – please print or present on your mobile device. We will not allow entry to the course without a valid booking confirmation.
- Please be aware we operate course marshals who will also request sight of your online booking confirmation or payment receipt.
- In the event you need at add a player to an already existing booking, this must be done by creating a new booking through the website and 'pairing' yourselves up.
- If you are unable to make your tee time, you must call us a mimimum of 24 hours in advance of your original booking. We are able to offer a rescheduled tee time or if preferred, a refund will be given - please allow up to 7 working days for this to be processed.
If you are unable to play your round of golf due to the course being closed (e.g. bad weather), a full refund will be available, and no further charges will be made to your credit/debit card. Note it is the discretion of the club to determine if the course is closed.
Refund deposits for Societies are only made if cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the booking.
Any cancellation of society numbers breakfast, lunches or meals must be received more than 48 hours in advance of the event to not be charged.
Member Top Ups:
Refunds to member ‘top ups’ on bar cards are only made if requested in writing within 48 hours of the top up.